суббота, 6 января 2018 г.

New collection of CU sets

Hi the digiscrap World! Christmas and New Year Holiday are behind. I wish you all the best in 2018 year! Be healthy, happy and enjoy of life!
Let see my newest releases:


CU Be my Valentine Vol.3
Available at PBP

CU Juggling with laces Vol.5
 Available at PBP

CU Books Vol.3
Available at PBP


Here are my last CU products:

CU Happy New Year Vol.14 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy New Year Vol.13 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy New Year Vol.12 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

CU Happy New Year Vol.11 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy New Year Vol.10 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy New Year Vol.9 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)
CU Circus Vol.1 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Happy New Year Vol.15 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Retro set Vol.1 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs



Комментариев нет: