пятница, 23 мая 2014 г.

New pages and fantastic photobook!

Hi my friends!
Today I want to share with you the awesome photobook made from my templates by Natalia Lysenco aka Natalka! I always fall in love with her LOs and doubly pleased to see the finished printed book. Someday, when her daughter grows up, she will appreciate the mother's efforts for keeping such priceless moments for her! Look how it is adorably! Thank you very much Natalia for send me these pictures!

Used sets for this book:

And also here are more new pages for your inspiration: 
page by Skripka from One style pack #1
page by Natalka from  One style pack #2
page by Juliya from  One style pack #3 
page by me from  One style pack #4 and #6     
page by Nataliya Zima from One style pack #5

page by PLM from  One style pack #7
page by Art-Bakin One style pack #8
Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

1 комментарий:

Unknown комментирует...

Классная фотокнига получилась, это такая память для девочки.