четверг, 8 мая 2014 г.

Beautiful photobook and inspiration!

Hi my friends! 
Today I want to show you one more beautiful photobook made from my templates by Larissa Bakina! All the book is made of templates from One style pack #8, but I admire how Larissa used them! She added tender background and got fantastic look! This is another way to use my templates, a little bit unusual for me :). Look how beautiful it is!

Thank you very much Larissa for share your photos! I always happy to see printed books!

And also here are some new pages by our team from  One style pack #8

LO by Skripka from Your classic photobook Vol.14

LO by Jasmin-Olya from Your classic photobook Vol.46

 LO by Natalka from Your classic photobook Vol.47
 LO by Juliya from Your classic photobook Vol.48
 LO by PLM from Your classic photobook Vol.49
LO by Nataliya Zima from Your classic photobook Vol.49


Комментариев нет: