пятница, 12 августа 2016 г.

Sunshine collection


Hi the digiscrap world!
I am here today with something new, and it's a big eveny for me :). Thi week I am featured designer in PBP, so we can meet little more closer :)



You know that I didn't designing any scrapbook kits during a long time.There were a reasons for it, but I came back with new digital kit named "Sunshine". This is the kit about summer days, full of sunny mood! I have collected all the summer warmth and preserved in this kit, so it will warm your hands and hearts during wet autumn or cold winter! Wild flowers and fresh grass, paper or wooden frames, funny butterflies and waving flags will decorate your summer photos. Warm colors of papers will helps to create unforgettable atmosphere of summer days in your alboom.
I hope you'll like it!

"Sunshine" collection
Sunshine - BUNDLE (+free add-on)

Here are some pages from collection: 











And also here is a FREEBIE for you: 

it's a QP made by NataliyaZima from my kit:






And here is a page with free QP



Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting


Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: