пятница, 19 августа 2016 г.

Sunshine collection: more pages and more FREEBIEs


Hi friends!
Thank you very much for your kind and sweet words. I am very glad that you like my "Sunshine" collection. I want to show you more beautiful pages from it today. Remember that ALL pages what you see, you can find both as clusters or as quick pages!

Sunshine - BUNDLE (+free add-on)










And do you want one more FREEBIE

I will send it to all my SUBSCRIBERS today, so
...be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting
If you are not, just do it faster and enjoy, because I'll give it to all new subscribers too! 
*Freebie will sent you next day after you'll subscribed.

And that was not last pleasure gift :)
All subscribers will find 2 coupons for 10 and 15% off with every $5 and $10 orders! 
Enjoy and thank you for you are with me!

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: