вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

New CU, new pages and new book!

Hi world! New goodies and new pages for you! Let's see:

CU Wonderful childhood Vol.3

Available at PBP 

And some new pages by my amazing CT girls.

LO by Art-Bakin from Your Elegant photobook Vol. 6

LO by me from  Your Elegant photobook Vol. 7

LO by Natalka from  Your Elegant photobook Vol. 8


LO by Nataliya Zima from   Your Elegant photobook Vol. 9


LO by Juliya from Your Elegant photobook Vol. 6


LO by Skripka from Your Elegant photobook Vol. 7

LO by Elena_Y from Your Elegant photobook Vol. 8

LO by Paola from Your Elegant photobook Vol. 9




And I also wanted to show you the ready photobook made by Elena Yakimova from my One style pack #9 + One style pack #9A




 

I like how she mixed pages with and without little stories! You know - I love journalling in photobooks because it helps to keep our memories! And I'm sure that it will also give you some more emotions when you'll look pages of your book a few yaers later!

This week my One style pack #9 and One style pack #9A are 15% off! 

Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: