вторник, 10 января 2017 г.

CU Be my Valentine Vol.1 and new LOs

Hi my friends! It's time to think ahead and prepare to Valentine's day. And here is my new cute CU set 

CU Be my Valentine Vol.1
Available at PBP 

And some new pages by our CT girls. This time it is quick overview of all my "One style packs". Let's see:

LO by Natalka from One style pack #1 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 19:
LO by Skripka from One style pack #2 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 22:


LO by me from One style pack #3 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 24:


LO by Nataliya Zima from One style pack #4+6 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 40:

LO by Paola from One style pack #5 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 33:


LO by Juliya from One style pack #7 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 43:


LO by Art-Bakin from One style pack #8 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 47:

LO by Elena_Y from One style pack #9 or Your Classic photobook Vol. 50:



Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: