пятница, 18 октября 2013 г.

Your DVD Cover Vol.17 and DVD Covers Collection #6

Hi my friends.
Finally I can present you my last set of DVD Covers. Now all my collections of PHOTOBOOK-templates have the same style Collection of DVD Covers :). I did it! =)))) Let's see

Your DVD Cover Vol.17



Available at PBP

The set contains 6 layered templates for creating gorgeous covers and labels of your disk!
- 3 covers templates  
- and 3 labels templates

All templates include styles for each layer (not only sketch) and other properties. Just add your photos!  
Adapted for standard size of DVD disk.
All templates are in 3 versions: PSD, TIF and PNG. Use the format which is comfortable for you.


And also you'll find a bundle-set in my shop included 2 sets for vertical and horizontal DVD-covers:

DVD Covers Collection #7


Available at PBP

This is bundle-pack, contains 2 sets of my DVD-covers templates in one general style:
Your DVD Cover Vol.17 (for horizontal -oriented main photos)
Your DVD Cover Vol.16 (for
vertical -oriented main photos)
So now it is very easy to create your beautiful and stylish DVD disk! Now it is much simpler to choose a favorite picture, regardless of horizontal it or vertical orientation! 

The pack contains 9 layered templates for creating gorgeous covers and labels of your disk!
- 5 covers templates 
- and 4 labels templates

And of course our samples from new set:



Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter 

Комментариев нет: