четверг, 31 октября 2013 г.

iDSD SALE and inspiration :)

Hi my friends! I am happy to inform you that these days come :)). We celebrating international Digital Scrapbooking day now! So we prepare big storewide SALE for you! Enjoy by shopping with 40% off during October 31 - November 3!




And also I want to show you some images for inspiration :). I got these photos from photographer Larissa Bakina and was happy to see my templates as ready printed products. She made photobook, minibook and DVD cover. Let's see and enjoy!

Larissa used my sets:
One style pack 4 and  One style pack 6 for the books design
and DVD Covers Collection #1 for design DVD and book covers

Thank you very much for sending me your pictures, Larissa!

And as this message is about One style pack 4 and One style pack 6 here is more inspiration using these sets :). Let's see:

Page by Natalka from Your classic photobook Vol.28 and  One style pack 4
Page by Skripka from Your classic photobook Vol.30 and  One style pack 4
Page by PLM from Your classic photobook Vol.31 and  One style pack 4
Page by Juliya from Your classic photobook Vol.36 and  One style pack 6
Page by NataliyaZima from Your classic photobook Vol.37 and One style pack 6  
Page by me from Your classic photobook Vol.40 and One style pack 6  

Do you remember that all this are with 40% discount now? ;)


Комментариев нет: