пятница, 3 мая 2013 г.

iNDS celebrating

Hi all! Do you know about iNSD??? I think yes :)
So, I am glad to tell you about great SALE in our shops in this case!
It's really good chance to grab all what you want in my shop! Enjoy! 

40% & 45% OFF!
PBP and CU4U

And off course I want to show you some our new pages from my Photobook-templates as usually. Aaaaaal they are 40% off now!!!

One style pack #1 or Your classic photobook Vol.18 (page by Natalka)
One style pack #2 or Your classic photobook Vol.22 (page by Nataliya Zima)
One style pack #3 or Your classic photobook Vol.25 (page by Skripka)
One style pack #4 or Your classic photobook Vol.32 (page by Jasmin-Olya)
One style pack #5 or Your classic photobook Vol.35 (page by Juliya)
See also my previous sets of double templates:
Vol.36__Vol.37__Vol.38__Vol.39__Vol.40


Or see big One style packs:


Don't miss our freebies!

and check the store FaceBook page to get more freebies!
Click the "like" or "iNSD Freebie" button to access the freebie downloads

Join to my newsletter and also get FREEBIE for subscribers:




Комментариев нет: