пятница, 6 июля 2012 г.

Dreams about the sea - photobook

Hi my friends! I had a wonderful week! I am so happy that you like my job, thank you all for being with me! Today I want to show you photobook pages, made by our team, in action. All made from my kit "Dreams about the sea" and all what you see on pages are available in shop as clusters and photobook quick pages. So, you can also create such photobook with your own photos.  


"Dreams about the sea" collection:


SALE 40% during 2-8 July



Cover of book, made by me
 Story-page or flyleaf - by Lavanda
page by DolcheVita
   page by anndahl
   page by Carolwenxin
   page by Karamelka
   pages by Illena
 
 page by Juliya
   page by Nataliya Zima
   page by Natalka
   page by Sade
   page by Skripka
   page by Violet

Also be sure that you have all three freebies, coordinated with my kit: one is on my blog, one is on my Facebook page and one will be available only until July 8 on PBP Facebook page

And don't forget to subscribe to her newsletter

Комментариев нет: