пятница, 23 марта 2012 г.

Your DVD cover Vol.7

Your DVD Cover Vol.7


Available at PBP
SAVE 15% during this weekend and +10% OFF for subscribers

Let's make our disks beautiful and stylish! This is new set of layered templates for creating beautiful DVD covers and labels!

How often do you take horizontal-oriented photos? It was really problem to me to do the vertical cover for DVD because I love horizontal photos )). So... I decide to make a horizontal covers too! And this set is the second for horizontal-oriented front pictures
This set will good for you if you want to create DVD cover but your favorite picture is horizontal. 

The set contains  4 layered templates (2 covers+2 labels) for creating gorgeous  covers and labels of your disk!


All templates are in 3 versions:  PSD, TIF and PNG.

The one more good thing is that this set well combines with my sets of photobook templates:
Your disks and book will looking fabulous together!

And here are some amazing samples, created by we with CT girls:



Also see my another sets:

Your DVD Cover Vol.1
Your DVD Cover Vol.2
This product is Personal and S4H Use.

Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to know about my news and get discounts for the next products





And the winner of this set is Alenka
Congrats! Write me on email to get your coupon

1 комментарий:

Alenka комментирует...

Thank you very much! I'm very happy!