пятница, 27 августа 2021 г.

Goodbye, Summer collection and our Gal Friday


Hi my friends! 


It's me
Today is the next Gal Friday in BPB aaaaand it's mine! So you can meet me better :) You can see my small interview here in PBP blog. I tried to do it I tried to make it not boring :))

And with this promo I have a SALE!
30% OFF for my PU and CU shops
and more on bundles
August 27-29






I prepared a new collection
and coordinated FWP add-on
You will get this add-on FREE with every $8 orders or more from my shops (CU&PU)



So, let's see what's new in my shop:

Goodbye, Summer


44% OFF for all-in-one
30% OFF for all single products
August 27-29










Let's see example layouts made by our amazing CT girls: Anny-Libelle, Anja, Sylvia, Grazyna, Mary, Pacina, Jirsev, MarinaDe and me for your inspiration. 












You can find every LO as a cluster and quick page in my shop


Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: