среда, 28 октября 2020 г.

Your classic photobook Vol.90 + Autumn sale


Hi my friends! Today I have two news for you!
First: I know you missed my photobook-templates. Here they are!

Your classic photobook Vol.90

find at PBP

These templates are delicate and interesting, contain the accent as a film-strip and gradient stroke of photos (you can choose all colors and styles as always) and small titles. They can be used for family and wedding photoshoots. 

Hint: Try to play with mode of film layer, use multiply or soft light modes to get more interesting effects. Change the opacity of it. You can use color fill as a background or blured  unfocus photo-backgrounds (I like second variant more)

These templates good combines with the set Your classic photobook Vol.9








find at PBP

And here is a special code for my subscribers. THIS TIME it can be used for ANY of my photobook-templates and will get you additional 10% discount. Available during 3 days:
10savetemploct

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second new is an Autumn sale 





Shop Olya's PU Designs
Shop Olya's CU Designs

Here are some LOs from my autumn collection but REMEMBER - the sale includes BOTH PU and CU products, so search in my shops an autumn theme












Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs




Комментариев нет: