четверг, 5 августа 2021 г.

Lolly bag sale. Harmony in you collection



PBP's 15th BiRTHDAY PARTY continues, and we know you're all looking forward to our annual LOLLY BAG SALE!



Here is mine


What is inside?
My new collection
Harmony in you

Lolly-bag includes 4 parts of collection:
• elements •
• papers •
• brushes •
• word arts •
Value of the lolly bag is $15, but the price now is just $6!






And this is not all!
I have an Early Bird sale for you!
I have more parts of this collection which are not in lolly bag, and they are even not visible in a shop. But you can grab them because my followers.
40% off now!!!
(click on images to find them in a shop)






and also you can find 2 bundled collections:

51% OFF

Full collection
54% OFF

Don't miss out this Early Bird offer
All parts will be visible in a shop August 9, so you can find them by my links now


Let's see example layouts made by our amazing CT girls: Anny-Libelle, Anja, Sylvia, Grazyna, Mary, Jirsev, Veer, MarinaDe and me for your inspiration. 

















Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: