среда, 9 июня 2021 г.

Do you know?


Hi my friends! Today I prepared something interesting for you!
I wanted to create a kit with poppies for a long time. So here is my new collection:

Do you know?



30% OFF for bundles 
25% OFF for individual packs
June 8-12



 

You will find also 2 sets of clusters and overlays
 

and 2 sets of QPs (every set contains 5 pairs of LOs - 10 PNG QPs). 
They are saved with and without word arts


Quick pages Vol.2

And as usual there are 2 linds of bundles: with and without QPs:



Let's see example layouts made by our amazing CT girls: Anny-Libelle, Anja, Sylvia, Grazyna, Mary, Pacina, Veer, MarinaDe and me for your inspiration. 
















You can find almost every LO as a cluster and quick page in my shop




PU shop
CU shop



You will find also a free gift in my NEXT newsletter, so be sure you are subscribed


And one more: I provide a template challenge this month, so you can get my template FREE and participate here




Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: