вторник, 11 мая 2021 г.

Photobook-templates Vol.102 + new CU products


Hi my friends! Time to see what is new in my shops:


Your classic photobook Vol.102


find at PBP

Now 15% OFF

These templates are for your family stories or for your client's photoshoots if you are a photographer. You can use text-blocks for journaling with your memories OR to make beautiful title. The design of templates is clean, simple and minimalistic. You can choose a color of stroke and text.

I create my own photobook for 2020 year with these templates, so I highly recommend them if you love pages with memories and small notices or beautiful titles. Some templates contain additional variants. 

This is NEW SERIES of templates, so wait for new collections with the same style (Vol.99-103)



Here are some example layouts from me, Anny-Libelle and Veer for your inspiration to you could see how templates work. You can notice that templates look good both with portrait, family and travel images. You can write a story on your pages (as me) or make beautiful title as a word-art or quote. All on your choice. Remember you can flip any template











find at PBP 


Her also are some new CU products:

I added full info about size of every element and additional detailed images, so you can see the quality. If you need more info always feel free to contact me on my facebook page. Click on image to see the products in a shop. 







PU shop
CU shop

Subscribe to get EXTRA discount with every new release
Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: