вторник, 10 ноября 2020 г.

Your classic photobook Vol.92 + more LOs


Hi my friends! Today I have the next set of photobook-templates. Here they are!

Your classic photobook Vol.92
find at PBP

These templates are delicate and interesting, contain the accent as a film-strip and gradient stroke of photos and small titles. They can be used for family and wedding photoshoots. You can choose/change all colors, styles and any settings on your choice as always.  

Hint: Try to play with modes of film layer, use multiply or soft light modes to get more interesting effects. Change the opacity of it. You can use color fill as a background or blurred unfocus photo-backgrounds (I like second variant more)



Here are some example layouts from me and Veer for your inspiration to you could see how templates work






find at PBP


And also here are some new LOs from my previous sets of templates:










If you still didn't grab my FREE template in PBP template-challenge, here is your chance:


You can grab a template and participate in a challenge here
Look what fantastic pages customers made from it:

 

 

 

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs




Комментариев нет: