вторник, 18 августа 2020 г.

Early Morning collection + August BBD promo

Hi my friends! Are you ready for something big, but tender and beautiful? My new collection is here:

Early Morning

Available at PBP shop (all single parts and bundles)
 
This collection is 30% OFF + More on bundle!
during August 18-21 


Some LOs by our creative team (Pacina, Angel Jet, Anja, Jarmila, Jirina, Mary, Silvia and me):











And I guess you are waiting who is a winner of the kit? 
Aaaaaand the winner this time is Yolande Erbs
Congrats! I'll wait for you in facebook to get your prize! Elements and papers are yours! 

And this is not final for today!


August 18th-21

BBD Bundle is on sale for only $4
(value is $14.00)
Single sets are 50% OFF
August 18th-21







 FIND ALL IN MY SHOP

Subscribe to my newsletter to get my news

Thank you for celebrating with us!

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: