среда, 26 июля 2017 г.

New releases in my shop

Hi my friends! I am sorry for not regular posts in my blog. Time run too fast for me, so today I'll write about all what was released during last time. Let's see:



Firstly: my new set of photobook templates: 

Your elegant photobook Vol.11

available at PBP

This set perfectly comblines with Elegant bundle #2, so you can use them together, all styles can be copied from one project to another.

My subscribers will get EXTRA 10% discount with purchasing of this set. 

Our pages from the set:









Secondly: my new CU products:
(click on images)

CU Flowers Vol.26 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.27 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.28 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

CU Games Vol.1 - lotto (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Books Vol.2 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Retro set Vol.1 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) 

CU Mix Collection Vol.9 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Wonderful childhood Vol.4 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Spring time Vol.3 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)

CU Spring branches Vol.8 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Flowers Vol.25 (Jasmin-Olya Designs) CU Mix Collection Vol.8 (Jasmin-Olya Designs)
And thirdly: Summer lovin' SALE:
You'll find Summer-theme products with 30% discount in my shops:
Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs



Комментариев нет: