пятница, 17 апреля 2015 г.

New pages for inspiration

Hi my friends.
Today according to plan I want to show our new pages  from my last released sets  - Your classic photobook Vol.52 and Vol.52a. Look and enjoy:

Page by Art-Bakin from  Your classic photobook Vol.52
Page by me from  Your classic photobook Vol.52a
Page by Nataliya Zima from  Your classic photobook Vol.52
Page by Skripka from  Your classic photobook Vol.52a
Page by Juliya from  Your classic photobook Vol.52
Page by Elena_Y from  Your classic photobook Vol.52a
Page by Art-Bakin from  Your classic photobook Vol.52

Don't forget about special offer: you'll save $2 if will purchase the both sets. Just add them both to your card and discount will automatically applied. 

Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting. Sign in and get this mini-kit for FREE:





See you next week with new announcement and new game :) Don't miss out

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: