пятница, 13 марта 2015 г.

Your classic photobook Vol.50A

Hi my friends!

My new set of templates is already in the shop.
This set is the same design as the Your classic photobook Vol.50 but WITHOUT texts, that's why it called 50"A".  I thought for a while, is there a need in the templates of this style without text?  But I decided that it can add some more possibilities for you to design your books. So you can create your beautiful pages even if you don't want to write the journaling (it's most actual for photographers). Or you can add some diversity in your photobook when you already used pages with texts.

Your classic photobook Vol.50A
Available at PBP 

Note: you'll save $2 if will purchase both the same sets (with and without text): 50 + 50A. 



This is set of double templates to create your photobook in one general style.
Do you want to create your own photobook easily and simply? Do it using photos only! No need for kits or other elements. Each template focuses on your photos and is not distracted by superfluous details.

This set include 5 double templates (24x12 inches, 7200x3600 pix). So each page in your book will be harmonious and you will not have to think about how to pick a pair of your single layouts.

All templates are in 4 versions:  PSD, PNG and TIF. Use the format which is comfortable for you. 

Here are our pages from this set:

by Art-Bakin
by Nataliya Zima
by Natalka
by Juliya
by Elena_Y
by me

See also my previous sets of double templates:


And finally it is time to to define the lucky :)
Random.org helps me as always 
And this time the winner is....
Anne Sheely from Pinterest
Congrats my dear! Contact me to get your coupon

Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to don't miss anything interesting

Hugs,
Jasmin-Olya Designs

Комментариев нет: