пятница, 28 февраля 2014 г.

CD-covers LOs by our team and FWP collab

Hi all!
I want to present you our beautiful project: 
"Song of spring"
Pickled Pairs Collab Kit by me & Tiramisu Design 

Get this kit FREE with any $10 purchase Feb. 28 - March 15!
(Product will automatically be added to your cart when the sub-total reaches $10.) 

Jasmin-Olya Designs and Tiramisu Design have teamed up to bring you a beautiful, elegant kit that is perfect for the coming of spring.
Download includes 39 elements and 12 papers.

And also today I want to show you all my sets of CD-covers templates in work :). Let's go

LO by me form Your CD Covers #1
LO by Juliya from Your CD Covers #2
LO by Skripka from Your CD Covers #3
LO by PLM scrap from Your CD Covers #4
LO by Nataliya Zima from Your CD Covers #5
LO by Natalka from Your CD Covers #2
Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter 

Комментариев нет: