пятница, 5 августа 2011 г.

Lolly Bags unpacked )))

Hi all! I started to unpack my Lolly Bags, so I have a pair of sets in my stores, from now you can buy them separately:

Summer Bouquets

Available at stores: PBP, CPD

*** This product was selling as a part of my Lolly bag 2 for celebrating Pickleberrypop's 5th birthday!

This set includes 7 beautiful clusters (ready to use compositions with and without realistic shadows).

They makes your summer LOs more interesting! Just add paper, photo and play with clusters! This is so easy and interesting way to create your LOs!

Not all shown on preview! Please look detailed images to see more.
All saved in the PNG format with 300 dpi. Have a fun!
S4H Friendly! Please read my TOU through carefully.



CU Funny Buttons Vol.2

Available at stores: PBP, CPD, CU4U

*** This product was selling as a part of my Lolly bag 3 for celebrating Pickleberrypop's 5th birthday!

This set contents  17 different (not recolored) realistic elements that were photographed and extracted by me. They are on a transparent background carefully checked for stray pixels. Saved individually in png format with 300 dpi. Dropshadows are not include.

See also my previous set: CU Funny Buttons Vol.1 

 ***
And also you can find my not new set at all my stores from now:

CU Autumn Dreams 

Available at stores: PBP, CPD and from now - CU4U

This set include 9 different brand new realistic items were photographed and extracted by me. They are on a transparent background carefully checked for stray pixels. Saved individually in png format with 300 dpi, high resolution. Dropshadows are not include.

One pic for more details:

And don't forget about 40% SALE at PBP and some discounts in other stores

Комментариев нет: