пятница, 15 апреля 2011 г.

My new kit - Forest Walk

I am happy to show you my new kit! It was extremely interesting work for me to create this kit! I got a lot of fun and hope you will love the result :)

Forest Walk - Mini Kit



Available exclusively at CPD 
 Also you can buy the papers separately at CPD

Imagine a wonderful sunny day where you take a small basket and go on a walk in the small forest. What will you meet there? Create your own interesting fairy-tale!

And herein you will be helped by my kit, where you will find a delicious raspberry, will meet a curious squirrel, and by the way will collect the complete bouquet of chamomiles!

Did you believe in a fairy-tale? Then let's go!

The kit include:

30 wonderful painted and realistic elements, most of them are with shadows

6 beautiful soft-art papers 


The kit is for PU and S4H, please read my TOU more carefully. You can find it in the store

And ofcourse I am happy to show you what an amazing LOs my CT girls created! It is fantastic! Thank you very much, girls!

juliya

OlgaUnger

jetjez

Galina

Illena

Violet

Karamelka

More pages will coming soon!

Комментариев нет: