суббота, 25 декабря 2010 г.

Waiting for Christmas - Clusters and Overlays Vol.2

I made so much from this kit! So we have the last sets combines with it. I'm happy to show you these creations made by me and amazing girls from my CT! Look!

Waiting for Christmas - Clusters Vol.2




Shops: PBP, SFS, CPD

This set includes 29 beautiful compositions of elements and frames with realistic shadows created by me and my amazing CT girls. This set will do your work with my kit easy and pleasant! Just add paper and photo! This is so easy way to create your LOs!

And the second set is
Waiting for Christmas - Overlays Vol.2





Shops: PBP, SFS, CPD

This set includes 35 beautiful compositions of elements with realistic shadows created by me and my amazing CT girls. This set will do your work with my kit easy and pleasant! Just add paper, photo and play with overlays! This is so easy and interesting way to create your LOs!

Комментариев нет: